The Professional in HR – International (PHRi) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
The Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi) include six key knowledge areas in the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Functional Area 01 | Talent Acquisition (19%)
- Functional Area 02 | HR Administration and Shared Services (19%)
- Functional Area 03 | Talent Management and Development (19%)
- Functional Area 04 | Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience (17%)
- Functional Area 05 | Employee Relations and Risk Management (16%)
- Functional Area 06 | HR Information Management (10%)
HR Managers, HR Supervisors, HR Analysts, HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, HR Specialists
What you will get:
- Page by Page learning (No PowerPoint is used)
- Learn exam tricks and techniques at the end of each module
- Exam knowledge from a PHRi holder Instructor for 6 Years (3 recertification periods)
- Course Duration: 48 Hours, 4 hours per week, 2 hours per session, 12 weeks
- Program Starts: 21 March, 2021
- Online on Zoom